As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Griffin Accountants we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Theresa has managed over 100 self managed superannuation funds (SMSF) and Kevin has reviewed and updated an audit plan for SMSF that up to 400 other accounting practices used to conduct their audits. We also have a strong relationship for a lawyer who specialises in Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax and regulatory returns for self managed superannuation funds
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
We offer Financial Planning services via Griffin Financial Advisory Pty Ltd that covers
- Debt Management (We have access to very competitive rates)
- Wealth Creation
- Personal Insurance (Life, TPD, Trauma or Critical Illness and Income Protection)
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning