Theresa Griffin is a chartered accountant and a Self Managed Super Fund Specialist AdvisorTM (SMSF Specialist AdvisorTM), accredited by Self Managed Super Fund Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA). At Griffin Accountants, we are committed to helping all our clients with intelligent solutions cost effectively.
Theresa Griffin specialises in SMSFs from set up, administration to advising strategies to help clients achieve their retirement goals.
Below are some of our SMSF services:
- Set up a self managed superannuation fund
- Annual Administration of a SMSF including the followings:
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax Return & Regulatory Return
- Member Contribution Statements
- Strategies for Transition to Retirement Income Streams
- Strategies to transfer assets tax effectively into Super
- Borrowing with SMSF to acquire real estate or shares
- Implementing strategies to converting super fund accounts to Pension Phase
Various strategies including estate planning to minimise income tax for members and their beneficiaries
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At Griffin Accountants Pty Ltd we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you.
Once your SMSF is established we can assist in the preparation of financial statements and income tax and regulatory returns and provide ongoing advice.
We offer Financial Planning services via Griffin Financial Advisory Pty Ltd that covers
- Debt Management (We have access to very competitive rates)
- Wealth Creation
- Personal Insurance (Life, TPD, Trauma or Critical Illness and Income Protection)
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning